Legendaries

Welcome! Sing in with your duelingnetwork username and password then talk to one of admins.

Legendaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LEGENDARIES. We offer best yugioh experience through classroom, homeworks, tournaments and more!

CARD

Poll

what deck do you use most frequently and why
Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_lcap0%Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_lcap22%Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_lcap11%Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_lcap0%Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_lcap67%Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_rcap 67% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

4 posters

Decks You Use Frequently

Poll

what deck do you use most frequently and why

[ 0 ]
    Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_lcap0%Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_lcap22%Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_lcap11%Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 6 ]
    Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_lcap67%Decks You Use Frequently I_vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 9
    (admin)Solser
    (admin)Solser
    developer
    developer

Decks You Use Frequently Empty Decks You Use Frequently

Post by (admin)Solser Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:14 am

tell me why you chose this deck
    Whitesoldier123
    Whitesoldier123
    Admin

Decks You Use Frequently Empty My decks

Post by Whitesoldier123 Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:44 am

Right now i have three decks i enjoy using and they are;

-Nekroz

-Igkinght

-infernoids
    BANHAMMER
    BANHAMMER

Decks You Use Frequently Empty Re: Decks You Use Frequently

Post by BANHAMMER Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:28 am

Entermage OTK, Familiars, Cyber Dragon Infinity Turbo, Apoqliphoth Turbo, Six Samurai, Naturia Exterio Turbo, Geargia Hands, Star Seraph, Malefics, U.A. ...
    (admin)Solser
    (admin)Solser
    developer
    developer

Post by (admin)Solser Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:45 am

BANHAMMER wrote:Entermage OTK, Familiars, Cyber Dragon Infinity Turbo, Apoqliphoth Turbo, Six Samurai, Naturia Exterio Turbo, Geargia Hands, Star Seraph, Malefics, U.A. ...

I like this decks of yours, specially malefics, they require alot of luck and good card play to make sure there is field spell all the time and also not to mill out deck.
    (admin)Solser
    (admin)Solser
    developer
    developer

Post by (admin)Solser Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:48 am

Whitesoldier123 wrote:Right now i have three decks i enjoy using and they are;

-Nekroz

-Igkinght

-infernoids

I also use nekroz, they really cant be out of monsters, either use spells in grave to get spell and monster to hand or just use amazing effects to destroy special summoned monsters from extra deck.
    BANHAMMER
    BANHAMMER

Post by BANHAMMER Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:35 am

(admin)Solser wrote:
    BANHAMMER wrote:Entermage OTK, Familiars, Cyber Dragon Infinity Turbo, Apoqliphoth Turbo, Six Samurai, Naturia Exterio Turbo, Geargia Hands, Star Seraph, Malefics, U.A. ...

I like this decks of yours, specially malefics, they require alot of luck and good card play to make sure there is field spell all the time and also not to mill out deck.

if you know how to build you don't need very more luck.
    yywwbb
    yywwbb

Post by yywwbb Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:01 am

shaddolls,qliphorts,black wing,frogmonarchs
    this are my mains they are too fun specially monarchs its hell funny when you use your opponents big boss monster to finish him off lol
    (admin)Solser
    (admin)Solser
    developer
    developer

Post by (admin)Solser Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:53 am

yywwbb wrote:shaddolls,qliphorts,black wing,frogmonarchs
    this are my mains they are too fun specially monarchs its hell funny when you use your opponents big boss monster to finish him off lol

Yeah haha I agree monarch are fun to use Very Happy
    I also like blackwings, I dont run them, but i like how they work the same way elemental heroes work, they make you synchro summon easily like elementals make you fusion easily

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:09 am