Legendaries

Welcome! Sing in with your duelingnetwork username and password then talk to one of admins.

Legendaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LEGENDARIES. We offer best yugioh experience through classroom, homeworks, tournaments and more!

CARD

Poll

what deck do you use most frequently and why
Important notice: Re-test I_vote_lcap0%Important notice: Re-test I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Important notice: Re-test I_vote_lcap22%Important notice: Re-test I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Important notice: Re-test I_vote_lcap11%Important notice: Re-test I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Important notice: Re-test I_vote_lcap0%Important notice: Re-test I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Important notice: Re-test I_vote_lcap67%Important notice: Re-test I_vote_rcap 67% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

Important notice: Re-test

Whitesoldier123
    Whitesoldier123
    Admin

Important notice: Re-test Empty Important notice: Re-test

Post by Whitesoldier123 Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:15 am

Hey guys

Every month we will be holding a re-test for all duelist to give them a  chance to move up and also to keep testing your skill, to push you further, the better you become the harder your test will become. Solser, Bogdanv and I will discuss when we hold the re-test, If you can't be online at the date we set Pm me and we can arrange another time.

Good luck

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:38 am