Legendaries

Welcome! Sing in with your duelingnetwork username and password then talk to one of admins.

Legendaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LEGENDARIES. We offer best yugioh experience through classroom, homeworks, tournaments and more!

CARD

Poll

what deck do you use most frequently and why
How to become an admin I_vote_lcap0%How to become an admin I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How to become an admin I_vote_lcap22%How to become an admin I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
How to become an admin I_vote_lcap11%How to become an admin I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
How to become an admin I_vote_lcap67%How to become an admin I_vote_rcap 67% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

How to become an admin

Whitesoldier123
    Whitesoldier123
    Admin

How to become an admin Empty How to become an admin

Post by Whitesoldier123 Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:01 am

Hey guys

If any are interested in becoming an admin here are some things you can do to increase the chances of becoming one:

-Add 5 people to the academy

-Be active

-Earn as many duel points as you can (min.300).

-Suggest as many ideas as you can.

-Help the academy

Also once the rest you the admins deem you as a possible admin you will then take a test viewed 2 other admins.

Whats the going to be about?

The test will be one duel in match, we will give you a deck name and a time limit you will have to make that in the required time. You will then be tested by one of the admins (the admin will use a meta deck). After you have beaten the admin 2/0 or 2/1, you will then be tested on ruling and card knowledge. After you have passed all that you will become a certified admin. cheers cheers

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:06 am