Legendaries

Welcome! Sing in with your duelingnetwork username and password then talk to one of admins.

Legendaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LEGENDARIES. We offer best yugioh experience through classroom, homeworks, tournaments and more!

CARD

Poll

what deck do you use most frequently and why
Lesson 2: Trap cards I_vote_lcap0%Lesson 2: Trap cards I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Lesson 2: Trap cards I_vote_lcap22%Lesson 2: Trap cards I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Lesson 2: Trap cards I_vote_lcap11%Lesson 2: Trap cards I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Lesson 2: Trap cards I_vote_lcap67%Lesson 2: Trap cards I_vote_rcap 67% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

Lesson 2: Trap cards

Whitesoldier123
    Whitesoldier123
    Admin

Lesson 2: Trap cards Empty Lesson 2: Trap cards

Post by Whitesoldier123 Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:18 pm

Today we will be looking at trap cards and how they work. As all of you are aware, there are many different types of trap cards, but some of you may not know is that they can only be activated at certain points during a duel. Here are how some of the traps works:

-Normal Trap Cards are Spell Speed 2. They can be activated during either player's turn as long as it wasn't set that turn. The effects of certain Normal Trap Cards behave like Equip Cards, but the card is still considered a Normal Trap Card

-Continuous Trap Cards are also Spell Speed 2. Their effects are applied as long as they are face-up on the field

-Counter Trap Cards are a Spell Speed 3. No cards or effects, except other Counter Trap Cards can be chained to a Counter Trap Card.

And that concludes today's lesson, hope it helps.

Good luck!